Interpretation & Translation Services
Whether you require interpretation assistance for school, medical, legal or social worker visits and appointments–or for other circumstances–ICA offers interpretation in-person or by phone.
How it works:
- Let us know the details, including what language, date, time, duration and location you need an interpreter for, along with information relating to the appointment or meeting
- Our Interpretation/Translation Administrative Assistant will assess the details and provide you with an estimate cost
- From there, a form (contract) is completed, signed and returned to ICA and the appointment is confirmed
Please note that a deposit for the first hour will be required, along with a signed “completion of services” form at the end of the session. You will receive an invoice upon the completion of services and payment will be due.
*We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, debit and cash (no cheques)
ICA offers professional, culturally appropriate translation services in many languages for documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, passport stamps, driver’s licenses, school transcripts, criminal record checks, and more.
Translation typically takes three to seven business days, and urgent requests may be able to be completed within two business days.
How it works:
- Bring your original document/s to ICA
- Reception will provide you with the fee structure and estimated timeline for the translation
- If you agree to the fee and timeline, ICA will require a completed application form and payment in advance
- Upon request, written estimates can be provided for translations deemed to cost less than $300
- ICA will provide a written estimate for translation requests in excess of $300.
- Client approval and a deposit of half the quoted amount is required prior to service being provided